Welcome to the New York State Website!
The mission of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated in New York State is to promote and empower a unified front of Zetas, who through our principles will foster a spirit of collective growth that will guide us through the 21st century and beyond.
Since the Sorority’s inception, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated has long demonstrated an interest in serving the needs of the community. Spanning the Sorority’s nearly thirty-year partnership with the March of Dimes to its relationship with the Human Genome Project, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated has been at the forefront of anticipating the ever-changing needs of society.
Education and Technology: Implementing the Millennium Development Goals to Address the Health of Women and Girls
The National Council of Women of the U.S. is proud to present this innovative and global solution panel discussion.
- Learn innovative techniques to improve the success of your organization
- Discover new ways to collaborate and improve women’s health
- Better understand the potential pitfalls of mobile health technology
- Door prizes from around the world
- iPad giveaways for selected non-governmental organizations to honor those that are committed to innovative approaches to global women’s health
Monday, March 10, 2014
4:30 to 6pm
630 Second Avenue (near 35th Street)
New York, NY
Click here to view additional information.